Monday, July 31, 2006

Better Late then Never...

Well, I have finally decided it is time to take the plunge into blogging. Why you might ask? Because I think that educational technologists need to support each other and make it easier to garner information on various topics that affect our performance.

It did take me about 5 minutes to come up with a name for the blog, though. Excuse the Tools for School, I did try to get Tools for Schools but it was taken by someone who hasn't updated their blog since May 2005. Therefore, making a commitment like having a blog, I will try to update at least once a week, if not more. I hope to also learn from your comments on the various topics I will pose (yes, I have big hopes).

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger JustChrista said...

Congratulations, D! Welcome to the blogosphere...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home