Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Java Art

Well, I guess I didn't stick with my original idea of posting as frequently as possible. Well with the new school year about to start I have been quite busy. So, I will try and keep these still as informative as possible and also some fun.

Here's a fun one. I love coffee. If I don't have at least 3 cups a day (with large cups it works out probably to 5 cups day) I can't make it through my technology filled day. This is a cup o' Joe to start your day with a smile

Java Art

I did try to embed the video here but the code and blogger did not mix. I will follow-up this post with how to do this. I have already found some hacks but will choose the easiest and best on eto put here. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger JustChrista said...

Keep postin', D! Loved the java art.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous M said...

I had no idea you could create art with coffee. Really nice.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home